Hopefully, one day I’ll have a child and I will be able to be able to give a list of life-hacks to my mini-me…
Advice for Mini-me
- Feel and be beautiful. Not necessarily externally, ugly actions leave an imprint.
“The evil that men do lives after them;. The good is oft interrèd with their bones.
a quotation from Act 3, scene ii of Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare.
2. Very rarely will the people who you’re trying to impress at school or formative years be around when you’re older… if they are, they are rarely the same person… don’t risk it all for a couple of ‘likes’ and laughs. Do it for the thrill.
3.Do something scary. Life-changing. Before you get too sensible to realise what you’re doing.
4. Do NOT sit on any public toilet seats.
5. Never sleep with a friends partner. There’s so much genitalia in the world you could be indulging in, you don’t need to share.
“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” – Mark Twain
7. Don’t use swearwords because you’re a verbal lilliput..using regency novels to enhance your ‘diss’ lexicon… you pox-ridden curr. Save it for when you’re eccentric and it’s cute (or when you have a blog and forget yourself).
8. Fuck racism.
9. Don’t follow or your fathers (whoever he may be) actions.. we’re terrible examples.
10. Read, read lots. Enhance your mind.
11. Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B A start
Just because we use cheats doesn’t mean we’re not smart